Today the NRK (national state TV) website mentioned a new time lapse video on You Tube. I had a quick look and it’s amazing! It features locations from all 19 of Norway’s counties and was shot over a 5 month period. I recognised some of the locations shown as local to us:
- 0:20 – Husfjellet – Senja. I haven’t visited there yet, but I think it’s going on the list for next summer!
- 1:10 – The Devil’s Teeth on the west coast of Senja. The mountains reflected in the pool is a classic tourist image.
- 3:30 – North Lights over Tromsø. Two scenes taken from the top of the cable car overlooking the city.
- 4:23 – Husfjellet – Senja. A second view.
- 4:36 – Segla – Senja. The video shows an unusal view from a location most people don’t visit. I’ve been to the top of Segla (the mountain in the middle of the image.
Anyway, enjoy the video:
You can also read an account of the film (in English) here.